Monday, March 03, 2008

HAHA.
The truth is out. My ugly blogskin was done by my brother! That dumbass of the century. Make me so affected and keep thinking about it. But Gheeting & Menny are like quite clever, they figured its him cos its a Garfield blogskin. They found it hilarious. Evil pple. That blogskin was horrendously fugly and everything was all over the place. And he realised he made a mistake and then left! LEFT!!! And I've to redo my blogskin now. However, quite happy. Its nicer ! And theres even the LINKS section. YAY! Now, I can link anything I want. And I only link blogs/webbies that are worth reading. :D Happyness!

My Friday was splendid. Watched movie and everything. I had a fun night out. I love all of you.

My Sat & Sun was fun too! With my favourite person of the world. Caught L Change The World(L is sooooo cute & hot) and The Leap Years. (I cried like some loser), and ate yummy Jappy Food. Went back surprisingly early cos we had to take Public Transport. Slept through the whole of Sunday and went to eat yummy curry rice and had yummy MacDelivery for supper, we met Jeffrey before that though. And thank god hes fine from the minor accident he got into,hope all goes well for my korkor(like how elvin always says it) . Although some unhappy things happened for a little while, its all fine and sunny now. WEEEPEEEE! I think its really sad and heartaching when you see the person you love crying and yet theres nothing you can do about it. Do you all think so?

Crying is a very sad thing. (duh, i know that, we all know that.)
But why do we cry???? WHY?
because, "Tears are words that the heart can't say...."
OHMYGOD. SO SAD!

Okay, its Monday today. No school! YAY!
I refuse to go MI Link to do any of the assignments!
I intend to sleep.

I love you always and always.Hugs.
Thanks for being super nice to me.
:)

No comments: