Saturday, March 29, 2008

Its been a longggggg time since I went out with my sweet parents for the WHOLE DAY. I used to go out with them ALL THE TIME, until... never mind. I love going out with them really, they buy me anything I want and its much more convenient that way. So I spent my Saturday roaming around Tampines IKEA,Courts & Giant. I had Meatballs! COOL! We bought 3hundred and 30 stuffs. I was laughing badly the whole of today cos my daddy had to make me laugh constantly. I am tired of laughing now already.

I shall club to my death, really. Like I mean it literally. Cos if I club, I'll have to die. So... hahaha. Club and then die. I don't mind really. Cos if I get to club before I die, I will die with no regrets!!!!

I think its really unfair that I have to suffer the consequence of the things you have already done. Its just so motherfucking fucked up and blooody unfair. I am so not trying to pick faults/fights or whatsoever. BUT I CANNOT TAKE IT. I HAVE TO/WANT TO BE THE SPECICAL SOMEONE IN YOUR FUCKING LIFE. WHY DOES SOMEONE ELSE HAVE THE PRIVILEGE TO. WHYWHYWHYFUCKINGWHY. I hate you for allowing that to happen. If I CANNOT be the special person in your life, you CANNOT be the special person in my life too! I SHALL BE IMMATURE! who cares? I am not special in any way anymore. I can be annoying and stupid and childish and I really do not give a fuck. AND I AM VERY SORE ABOUT IT! I thikn guys are terrific liars really. I should learn to believe Purani more often when she criticises guys. Guys are like worthless and everything and I think they ought to be banished or something. Maybe they should be our slaves, and help us carry our shopping bags and do our manicures and massage us. Fuck them really. They lie.

They lie. Yes they fucking lie. They always lie.
(Ziyan dear, please read this carefully.)

When they claim they love you and everything, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT FOR REAL. REALLY. I mean, COME ON. If you choose to believe it wholeheartedly, you will only end up with more disappointments each time you find out something you don't wish to find out. So why put yourself through all these miseries? I didn't have such miseries when I was single(maybe cos I was busy clubbing......) HEH HEH HEH... I've always felt special when I am single! NOW I FEEL WORTHLESS AND INFERIOR.

INFERIOR! WHY SHOULD I FEEL INFERIOR! WHYWHYWHY!!!!!!!!!
I HAVE A BETTER LIFE, I HAVE SUPERB FRIENDS, I HAVE EVERYTHING THAT I WANT IN LIFE, I HAVE A BETTER EDUCATION, I HAVE THE BESTEST FRIENDS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD, I HAVE WONDERFUL PARENTS, I AM BEING LOVED IN EVERY WAY I WANT.

So why do I feel inferior to someone I am superior to?

WHY?

Okay.. maybe you are prettier. (HAHAHA, just kidding.) YOU.ARE.FUGLY. Cos beauty goes deep down. So you.are.ugly. HAHAHAHA. NANNY NANNY POO POO. And you.are.very.cheap. I hate cheap girls. Oh fuck forget it. I shall not bring you down in my blog, you don't get to see it anyway. I shall blog about her when she reads my blog then. But what for, shes like worthless and I don't think she is that significant for me to even waste a space in my blog.

KNNBCCB.
Gross.

I hate you. No, not you the worthless cheap one.
But YOU. The you who made me feel this way.

No comments: