Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Me: "Hey Elvin, tell me where is my favourite place in the world now. GUESS! You only have 3 tries okay."

Elvin: "Okay... Is it your house?"

Me: "Uh-huh, 2 more tries"

Elvin: "In the world ah..... I know! GENTING!!!!"

Me: "One last try, sweetie"

Elvin: "AHA! Massage PArlour"

Me: "... I don't know why you will think of massage parlour but the correct answer is ............................................. RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!"

Elvin: (started taking the Chinese newspaper and hit me)

HAHAHAHA its so funny.
RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!
MY FAVOURITE PLACE IS THE WORLD IS RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!

ELVIN YOU LOSER IN LIFE, YOU BROKE MY HP STRAP! ITS NEW! I AM SO MAD AT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (maybe, if you buy me some new stuffs, maybe i will consider not getting mad at you.)

Anyway, he is currently at Cineleisure drinking green tea and taking his helmet and walking in a very-act-cool way. I asked him what was he doing and he replied me that. I'm like "You.Are.Gross.Please don't tell others you are my bf" AHAAHHAA. I know there will be girls but I also dont care, really. I hope this is normal. But I really don't care. And its okay if he fetches them right???????? Then they will be sitting on my name. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. They will feel like an outcast cos its not their name. Therefore Elvin is gonna change his seat to a metal one. And buy alphabet magnets. So if hes picking some ChioBu named Amy,Coco,Bobo,Qiqi or whatever, he can change it constantly. What a very splendid idea.

Take care all of you!
Its my 1st day of Menses today!

No comments: