Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My all-time favourite thought..

I wanna go on a holiday with all my Bestest Friends everrrrrrr! And gosh, now that I've a boyfriend, the more I wanna go on a holiday together with him and my friends!! AAAA!

It'd be super fun right? Imagine that. I love going abroad with friends! (GOSH, and boyfriend too!)

I love super coldddddd countries. I love Genting. Why doesn't anyone else share the same sentiment as me? I wanna go Genting again and relive my happy memories again and again and again. I am so gay but I STILL LOVEEEEE GENTINGGGGG. I love Spa Resorts too. I love countries where I can shop till I literally drop!

And best part, I am so going to Taiwan/Hongkong/or somewhere else with BFFs!! COOLNESS! Its like confirmed already, wooolalalala. I cannot wait like totally to the max. Fucking fucking HAVE to go travelling with my sweetheart BFFs! Me and Gheeting always planning where to go. hahahaha. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muahahaha, and I can force Elvin to have sex with pretty prostitutes from all overrr the world!!!!!! The whores in Russia are CHIO! Vietnam one also quite CHIO! Thailand the besttttttttttt(although must check first).

I am gonna travel all around the world,
would you be willing to accompany me? :D

Me love Kacang,Riri,Stripey,Gheeting,Melanie,Purani,Sylvia,Dyan,Ziyan,Renuka,Priya,Anittha,Valerie,Dajie,Rachel&Elvin to the maxxxxxxxxxxxxx. MUACKS.

No comments: