Wednesday, March 12, 2008


ziyan & joei. HAHA. super camsluts.


:) :) :)




BFF totally.


Ziyan & Dyan: "aiya joei point 3rd finger den still look so innocent.."


Hahahahahaha.


Bored pple during lecture.


Toilet !


Joei & Sylvia.

**

Sorry for the recent lact of updates. Very very busy.
Godmummy in TanTockSeng Hospital, shes fine now.
Went to IT Fair 4 days in a row. Pure Crazyness.
I am happy with all my shopping buys lately.
Went out with dajie on Monday and I had FUN.

Went to FarEast with Dajie on Monday and we had fulltime retail therapy. :) Very shiok cos we bought stuffs like nobody's business. I am very satisfied with everything I bought! WOOHOO. So, Joei is quite happy for now.

Stressed out over my dumb driving lessons, fortunately my favourite person helped me find 2 slots tomorrow! Will be my first lesson, I am scared. What if the instructor scold me for being dumb? I can't help it if I am retarded on the road right........ Anyway thanks my favourite person.

Its Wednesday today, went to school for History lessons. And breakfast after that. Fooled around with Anittha's cool phone, LG ViEWTY. Niceness! All of them betting when she was misplace it or drop it in a toilet bowl. Hahahha. Oh, and Glenn actually saw meeee! But I didn't see him even though he claimed he was totally beside me staring very badly. Then I asked what was I doing, he said I was talking to my friends and playing with my hair. "You were talking to your friends then playing with your hair. The pattern totally like last time never change." I always play with my hair meh??? Then I remembered my dajie recognised me once at East coast cos she said "I saw someone that look like you cos of they way you touch your hair, den I look longer, its ACTUALLY YOU!.."

Do I always touch my hair in a very strange way?!
Life's greatest mysteries, really.

Hahaha, I can't wait for tonight really!!!!!!

No comments: