Friday, March 14, 2008

I love my Wednesday with my girls. :)
I hate my Thursday with Elvin cos we had a big fight. & the driving lesson. >:(
I love my Friday's driving lesson cos its only 4 hours. :D
Baking some stuffs tomorrow. YAY!

I think driving is stupid but fun but stupid but fun. I think I'm a loser but I can't help but have this very unnecessary phobia about driving. And whats very annoying is EVERYONE around me is taking a Manual Car, and the fact that I chose Auto Cars made them think that I am leading a very easy life driving. :( NO!! Auto Cars are super difficult! Need alot of coordination! AAAAAAAAAAA! Anyone who says Auto is easy, I will drive you to Langkawi and leave you there. I wanna faster get it done and over with .

I hate it when I see couples breaking up. ARGH.

I just found out another of Elvin's ex-girlfriend yesterday. Ohmygod.
Funny how I don't get affected like at all anymore.
I am gonna applause for myself *CLAPCLAP*

ME is sleepy. Nitey.

No comments: