Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I am feeling so unwell really. :( I have not been eating well for 4 days, I am so sad, really. I don't even have the appetite to eat anything.. I usually gobble up the food right in front of me within seconds but now, I don't even wanna look at it. I hate puking, and I hate lao-sai-ing. I wanna be able to eat and be normal again! My jab on my ass hurts a little !

I had so much fun in school today though. HAHAHAHA.

Ohmygosh! I am so glad my darling is fine from the accident! OMG. THANK GOD! LIKE THANK EVERYTHING ON EARTH!!!!! I can imagine the horror of accidents, me hate it. I can't believe I actually got into an accident before as well, by my very splendid driver, Elvin Si. Thanks for being so safe. Really. I hope Gheeting is fine now though, and her driver too, and hope the car is not that badly wrecked as well.

4E4 is having a mini gathering again! Hurray! :)

No comments: