Monday, March 17, 2008


"Dyan, you will be the first loser to get wasted. LOSER."


Told Ziyan the same thing too. "You will get wasted too, you loser."


:( Always having the BFA. [Biggest Face Award]


:D


What caused them to be wasted.
Some Long Lemon Tea, Long Ice Tea, Whatever it is called lah.
LOSERSSSSSSSSSS.

I had lotsa fun though.Hugs and Kisses.
:( My only clubbing time. SOBBIES. Of course I enjoyed myself to the max la. I must treasure and cherish any moment in a club. :) I sound like a child deprived of candy, or a nympho deprived of sex, or a cannibal deprived of flesh.

I had driving lessons today, I had fun, I am happy cos I passed all lessons today. I didn't get scolded by the driving instructor. I drove normally on the road. I am so happy and pleased with myself. Okay gross, I am blabbering on about driving which is so-not-me. I shall stop it. Oh wait I must be positive so I will like driving more. Oh yes! Driving is so cool, driving is only for cool people. :D

Then I went home and packed my stuffed-and-flowing-out-and-bursting-with-unnecesary-clothes wardrobe. Very neat now. Satisfied! :) Ironed all my clothes and I washed Stripey's cage. I arranged everything nicely like a housewife. And I am here blogging now. :)

I cannot wait to go school tomorrow. Cos I promised them a special surprise! HAHAHAHAH! They will love me to the max for this man. Can anyone guess what surprise is it?

*My body is aching. Badly. :(

No comments: