Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Gosh, I was reading some forum and some boyfriends actually compares their current girlfriend to their ex-girlfs. GASPS! How can the girlfriend ever ever take it? Imagine the conversation..........

Guy: "My ex prettier than you lor, her breasts is like bigger and she has smooth skin and she is slim , and she also never throw tantrums, unlike you! She treat me very good one lor, always give in to me, and always give me blowjobs when I am unhappy. She will even have sex with me willingly, and shes cute too! Ahh, how I miss her. Can you be more like her please? "

Girl: "...."

ME: "WOW, Fuck you son of a bitch, I hope you die of Aids together with her and spend both of your lives rotting in hell with ugly private parts. And anyway, my ex also better than you. HAHAHHAHAHAHA! At least they are not ugly, like you!!!!"

I am so mean.

Anyway, guys who will do that are sucha fucker, really. Any girlfriends who can tolerate such boyfriends are PERFECT LOSERS. Gross. Such acts must never be tolerated okay! Cos such pple are NOT worth it. NOTTTTT.

However, girls on the other hand HAVE TO HAVE SUCH A PRIVILEGE!!!! We can talk about our Ex-es anytime we want and make comparisons when we feel like it too. AGREEEEE? Yes , I see many heads nodding. Okay the females are smiling and the guys are like gonna kill me. Really ma.. We can say things like "XXXXX wouldn't scream at me!!!!!!!!!" or "XXXXX buys me anything I want! Humpf!"

Cos I think as females,we have the right to throw tantrums. I dont give a fuck whether your ex-girlfriend never show you attitude or throw tantrums at you or be guailan with you. I do not give a fuck. All ex-girlfriends ARE ugly and fat and worthless, no matter what you say. (as concluded by me and my friends) Its like a universal thing that all ex-girlfriends are ugly. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA.

I like it when pple agree with me.
:)

Byebye!

No comments: