Friday, March 28, 2008

Unfortunate event(according to Gheeting), my eyes are swollen now. Oh, and according to her, she IS VERY HAPPY WHENEVER MY EYES STARTS SWELLING. I don't know why, but I think its a best friend kinda thing, really. Thanks ah Gheeting, thanks. I am sure Menny is very happy for me that my eyes are swollen too. Thats whats friends are for anyway, to be happy when they are unfortunate. Like I am very happy for Gheeting she got involved in an accident I can almost celebrate! (I am just kidding)

I am feeling so uncomfy cos my eye is annoying the cheebye outta me,really. I hope my eye dies or something. I hope my eye gets fucked by anything, cos its so irritating. Stupid eye. I hope my eye becomes idiotic and dumb.

Purani asked me to blog about this: I got tricked by my own sweet machine! How nice, and once again, MY BEST FRIEND, decided not to tell me that vibrations would pass through metal stuffs even strongly. So, Purani and Sylvia decided to get me to use 2 metal rulers to KIAP the metal thing since I refused to use my fingers. AND WOWWWWWWWW. According to Purani, my body convulsed or something and it made Purani & Sylvia LAUGHED BADLY. You see, the thing about best friends again, they didn't even bothered to ask whether was I okay or not, although I was also laughing, my hand was hurting too. (!!!!!!) WHY ARE ALL MY BEST FRIENDS SO NICE TO MEEEEEEE?!?!?!? WHYYYYY?!?!?! And they were so happy that my hands were painful.

Sigh, my best friends..

And Ziyan is moving on, or so she claims, SHE IS ALWAYS LYING. But, we shall see. Me and Dyan decided to be nice today and not jump to speculations about her. So we shall give her another chance. Hahahhaa, PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES DARLING. And please wake up, thanks. I am convinced I will drown you in Vivocity if you go there alone again, haha.

And Dyan wants me to tell all of you that she is officially JOEI-FIED. Why? Cos she says she all lovesick and faithful over her boyfriend now. Dyan, I was never lovesick over my boyfriend, unlike you. Hahahha. You all should see her in class, it is very gross. "darling i miss you" I shall strangle her someday when no one is looking.

And since Gheeting's & Menny's blog stated this, I should too.
YES MUST MEET UP SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.
WE KANINA-CHAOCHEEBYE NEED TO.
P-L-E-A-S-E x 100000000 million times.

Okay, school was fun this week.
I shall TRY to go to school everyday next week.
So Purani wouldn't find it drab and boring.(HEEHEE)


Graeme, Great Warrior of still eyes says:
Kacang is your hamster ah?

Joei ♥s her deceased Kacang always. What a cute face ε(●̮̮̃•̃)з says:
yup

Graeme, Great Warrior of still eyes says:
What a sentimental pet owner.

Joei ♥s her deceased Kacang always. What a cute face ε(●̮̮̃•̃)з says:
of course.

Graeme, Great Warrior of still eyes says:
I think every pet wants you to be their owner.

I love you Kacang sweetheart! MUACKS!
I am going to see you in heaven someday so I am not sad!!!
LOVE YOU!!

No comments: