Saturday, March 08, 2008

My life is near perfect now. Everything is quite peaceful.....

Except..

Some obstacles in the course of true love (oh gross..)
Yup. Major obstacles, everything is revolving around the oh-so-sacred-and-holy subject: Clubbing. It is very very tiring emotionally/mentally/physically. SIGH. Anyway, its just clubbing right? I need to reiterate that CLUBBING do not, I repeat, do not make you a cheap loose slut, neither does it make you a Bad Girl. Having sex and being one hell of a horny nympho, talking dirty to pple on the phone and giving blowjobs to more-than-ONE-guy IS a slut. (hahaha, bet CH and GT totally laughing now). Right right right?! Yes, right. And I did a great thing! I sacrificed my favourite thing for love. WOOHOO. WEEHEE.

Anyway, had this long talk with 2 superb pple in my life yesterday night, told me many things I needed/do not need to know. Enlightened me with many stuffs as well. They are the bestest and funniest pple of the century. :) I'm like the most relaxed person after speaking to them. So niceeeeee.

Ziyan and Dyan are always giving me alarming news. Someday I'll die of heart attack cos their lives are totally dramatic. My goooodness. Hahahah but I love them, alwaysss!

I shall go pom pom now and go IT fair (again.)
I've been there on Thursday, Friday and I'm going there again today.
I think I am crazy.
Oh well, byebyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

:)

No comments: