Saturday, March 22, 2008


Deepak playing the piano at the back, can't really see him cos he merges with the background, hahahaha. Sorry. Anyway all the pics are taken by Purani, all very nice right, so the credit goes to her, I still don't understand why she doesnt wanna be in the pics. But the photos she takes are sooo nice, YAY! Cos I forced her not to make me look fat. Whahaha.


Bus to Ramakhrisnan Boys Home or something.


Always ready for the camera, anytime, anywhere.




Both of them decided to not appear that day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


:D


Nicenicenicenicenice.


06A2. After CIP day. All very happy. Spot me now.


Trying to be emo, TRYING. Never successful.


I think this pic of me is scary. Like the ghost story DORM or something.


YAY! Finally Purani is in the pic!!!!!!!




Love them~ Still at the Boys Home.


CIP DAY! And again must do some presentation in front of the school!!! As though last year's video was not embarassing enough!!!!


:)

I had fun, I love doing CIP!
Enjoy the pictures, I know its very irrelevant to CIP day.
But still... HAHAHAHHAA.

See you all on Monday!

No comments: