Tuesday, February 12, 2008

1. I love you for your money

OR

2. I love you for who you are

OR

3. I love you for your looks



Which will you choose? Money, Looks or Love? This is no ordinary question you know, cos out of maybe 10 pple you ask, you will all get a variation of answers. Everyone's answer is different lor. And their answer will also change as time passes. I get some very good answers and explanations sometimes though.

Like Purani said No. 2. She will go for True Love. I'm like, WHY? (I thought she would go for wealth.....) She said, "Cos you can't bring wealth with you after you die, but with true love, at least you've all the special memories that will stay with you always." Something like that la.. So sweet right. I'm enlightened now.

However, Dyan said HALF-HALF. And we all know why. (haha)

And me..... I'll obviously go for TRUE LOVE! :)
This applies only to Elvin though.

No comments: