Monday, February 11, 2008

Just reach home from school ! So early ! 3pm ! HAHAHA. Been a longggg time since I go home straight after school to study. Hahaha. But no use.. still going out later. WHAHAHAHA. Pointless sometimes.

Dyan asked me to blog about her party.. It was FUN! Really !! But some pple had to insist on not coming. >=( The food was so yummy, so sad I had to leave and let others eat. Now I'm hungry and I insist on eating buffets once exams are over. We(Renuka,Annitha,Priya,me) were watching Lord of the Rings then we changed to HAHAHA!Laughter to watch funny indian clips, then some Chinese turn and get some money show, then to The Notebook. WHAHAHHA! It was superbly funny cos we were laughing all the way. Dyan the birthday girl would pop by once in a while to take many many pictures with us. Her photographer was so nice lor. I want a photographer for my birthday party too if I have any.. (Gheeting pleaseeeeeeeee? Purani pleaseeeeeeeee?) Then we helped clear the tables (WHY MUZ WE?!?) Well, we love Dyan you see. :) So we cleared the tables and cut the cake. And some funny stuffs happened.

Well, its quite difficult for me to explain here but DYAN insist that i MUST explain. So here goes, imagine JOEI has a birthday party. And I invited Elvin(of cos i've to invite him, hes my boyfriend...), but then I invited Eric, Zhiwei, Glenn there... Then during the cutting cake session, me and Elvin gotta kiss. (THEN WTF?!?! LET ALL OF THEM SEEEEEE MEH!??!!?!) Ya, thats the gist of what happened (somehow or rather....)

Hope you guys get a better idea. Hahaha. The above scenario is just a scenario. Its NEVER gonna happen to me. Cos if that happens, I'll jump down and die. REALLY. And I love Elvin. (And then everyone starts asking, "what has this gotta do with loving Elvin?")

Haha, ya but I had lotsa fun at Dyan's party. Happy that Renuka,Annitha&Priya saw Elvin and thinks hes funny and strange. And Annitha claims, thats why me and him can get along so well. Hahahha. :D Then after Dyan's party, went over to Elvin's relatives place at Bedok I think. And played Blackjack with his cousins. Then went home and poor Elvin was tired. I'm repeating myself. Very boring. I shall stop.

Next..

I hope everyone doesn't get troubled by lovey dovey matters. :) I hope it'll be a great smooth year for all of you.

I will blog about Materialistic Love and True Love if I've the time. Purani and Dyan and me talked about it just now.

For now, BYEBYE.

No comments: