Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hello. Its an important day today. Because.... Its the first day every since I'm back from Genting that we're not meeting at all. Lion dancing and him, him and liondancing. So after seeing him everyday for more than 3 months, today marks the first day of not meeting. YAY! (no im not THAT happy). I'm YAY-ing for the fact that we actually can survive not meeting for a day. (hahhaha... how loserish can we be..)

Its Valentines Day tomorrow, I was telling Purani how lonely I would be this Valentines. And she exclaimed, "JOEI! You'll be spending it with me in the afternoon and with Elvin at night right?!?!" I'm like, "I don't mean physically lonely. I mean the presents aspect. :( I used to be able to get much more presents when I'm not attached.."

She decided to go to Macs to take free water instead.

Sigh. Boring. Not studying. Surfing net. Eating chocolates drinking some fruit juice. Enjoying life only. Chatting to Ziyan. Booking tickets.

Feeling quite ________.

No comments: