Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hello everyone. Its Saturday and I'm home! :) I've finished sweeping & mopping the floor. Folding & ironing ALL the fucking clothes. Clearing up the living room and all the dustbin. Packing my room(the table only).

YAY! I'm not out on a Saturday. My first time ever since.................never mind.

I am not feeling too good. as in emotional-wise. I don't know why but such sadness couldn't be expressed through words. I don't even know why, well maybe I know but maybe I just don't wanna talk about it yet or something? I DON'T KNOW AND WHATEVER. I am convinced I hate the world. HATE.
Note: I'm not emo-ing at all.

Anyway, sorry Purani, Elvin doesn't know you all by your names. I hereby apologise and please note that its a very mungen way of addressing you all. (please don't blame a mungen's culture please). Sorry.

Sighh................................

I am so depressed. :(Nothing is gonna make me smile now.
I feel so alone. A-L-O-N-E.
Nabeh its very scary and I hate it.

No comments: