Sunday, February 17, 2008

I don't know what to blog about, so this will be full of random shoutouts.

  • I love my boyfriend alot.
  • My leg is superbly itchy, all thanks to a night out at some ulufied place.
  • I wish I can see Kacang again. The real Kacang.
  • I miss you, BluePeach. Always & Forever.
  • I've got a new Guess bag & wallet. I am very happy.
  • My total spendings for this month is more than 1.3k. Its scary.
  • I shall abstain from shopping. Shopping diet. :)
  • I shall finish all my homework by tomorrow.
  • Elvin is getting his bike a new colour. RED. YAY!
  • I am happy cos I got to eat Sashimi on Saturday.
  • I am happy cos I got to eat Crystal Jade DIM SUMs on Sunday.
  • I love my parents, truly from the bottom of my heart.
  • I miss all my friends.
  • I think tongue piercings are the scariest thing on earth.
  • I will never pierce any parts of my body.
  • I will never tattoo myself.
  • I might eat myself to death though.
  • I would like to thank everyone who reads my blog.
  • I am very happy.
  • I hope things will go smoothly for me.
  • BluePeach is the best thing that ever happened to me.
  • I can't wait for March holidays.
  • I wanna EAT Komalas, Seoul Garden, Sushis with my frens.
  • I hope my pimples miraculously disappear.
  • I want to vanish and then appear in Maldives with my Mummy.
  • My mummy is going to Maldives FOR LEISURE WITH HER BEST FRIEND NEXT WEEK!
  • I am dying cos I'm not going.

Well. Funny how I said I've nothing to blog yet I blogged a whole load of random craps. In complicated point form. Well nitey I am tired. Nitey BluePeach.

No comments: