Monday, February 11, 2008

Sorry Dyan's birthday is tomorrow! 11th Feb! Starting of common test! HAHHA SORRYYYY. Something else falls on the 13th..... I don't know what though..

SIGH. Some strong sickness is overpowering me. I AM DYING. I hate sore throats. I hate flu. I hate coughs. I hate headaches. However, Elvin more poor thing lor, have to be under the hot sun and carry heavy things and lion dance. :( *heart pain* I think this is love, when you care about the other party more than yourself. :D YIPEE. I'm in love. Joei is is love. Lalalala~ (i am sorry for grossing u others out)

And I feel so bad about the posts on the someone. But its the nicest post I can ever write about someone I don't really like.

Anyway, I love you Elvin ! x 20 times.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
THE PAST IS BACK TO HAUNT ME!!!!!!
CHEEBYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

No comments: