Saturday, February 09, 2008

Firstly,

GONG XI FA CAI !
HAPPY LUNAR CHINESE NEW YEAR !
XIN NIAN KUAI LER !

Lastly,

HUAT AH !!!!!!!!!

♥ ♥

Anyway, sorry for the lack of posts. Some busy-ness is going on for me. Haha, me loves Chinese New Year man! THE FOOD IS SPLENDID!!! (aaaah cheebye i love fried food!), ANG PAOS! (woohoo extra angpaos from my in-laws!!) [oh.. did I just say in-laws?] , Gambling !! (I only play BlackJack though), and more and more movies, and of course, theres Elvin this year! (i love this year)

Eve:
Reunion Dinner at Tanglin Halt, and Elvin came to pick me up and shit, I forgot where we went to..

Day 1:
I went to my granny's house at Yishun then Elvin came and collect angpaos, then I went over to his relatives place at Bedok to collect angpaos and we caught a movie with his cousins and all. Can you believe it? I actually watched the AhLongPteLtd. The Fann Wong and Mark Lee's show. OMG. How..........unbelievable. Luckily Elvin is there ah, if not i KI SIAO and leave ah. And we went over to Kenneth's place to play. It was a major gambling den there, got mahjong and poker card table. So fun. I won ! yay! And went to Mac to eat, and then ZZZ time.

Day 2:
I went to my grandmother's house at Tanglin Halt and then to my mummy's fren place at some ulu-fied Sembawang place. The house was huge though, tai-tai was so nice. And I got scolded by elvin cos he thinks I'm stupid and I don't know my way around. Then he came to pick me and we caught CJ7 at Cinieleisure. And he was sleeping like some pig , didnt wake up at all. And I was left crying all alone.. The show was the saddest thing on earth though. I WANT THAT ALIEN! THAT GREEN SLIMY CUTE THING THAT LOOKS LIKE KACANG! And.. went home!

Day 3:
Looking forward to Dyan's party. And I miss Elvin. I hope he has more rest cos hes feeling real tired cos he needs to CHU SI (Lion dance)

♥ ♥

Anyway, my throat seriously hurts. :( Having this terrible flu now. I hope it goes away soon cos I need to eat more ! And... It was me & Elvin's 2nd month yesterday ! WEEHEE WOOHOO!!

I you, boyfriend!

(i don't care if the world is gonna murder me for being gross.... whahahahahhaa. well actually i did it on purpose.. hahahahaa.)

No comments: