Saturday, February 23, 2008


Love these girls. I miss them! Am glad I saw them lastlast week at Hougang Mall. Love my 4E4 class gatheringssss.


Heeheehee. Found this pic. We were REALLY sleeping.
Well, we are ALWAYS sleeping anyway.


NVSS canteen. Forgot when. Gheeting will be very affected when she sees this picture cos she will be like, "oh my god joei you are blind and gross" I agree with you.

Racial Harmony Day 2 years ago! Loook! Me and Sylvia in a sari!
HEEHEE.
Dyan is so pretty in her outfit. whistles.


Some farmers thingy. Taken years ago.
Gheeting took it.Can you remember?!?!
Anyone wanna guess what it resembles?!?!
YAY KUKU BIRD.


The 2 person who keeps assuming I'm with blahblah.
HAHAHA THE 2 PERSON. THE 2 PERSON!!!


I really miss clubbing alotalotalotalotalotalotalotalot.


Really miss it.. :(


Baby Kacang sleeping!
She looks like that when she died too.. Peaceful.
I love you always sweetie.


Gheeting's favourite.
Kacang-in-the-yakult-bottle.
hahahaa.


:) Love them x 300000


The BBQ, to which Gheeting will cringe and die again.


Clubmed at Bintan ! :) Some funnnn.
Hahahaha.


At the zooo.


Clubbing ! (you see our faces when we club, the kinda smile is totally different man, whahahahahahaa) weeheee. Joei got BFA.
BFA = Biggest Face Award for those that don't know.


Years ago.


More years ago. When we still dunno how to club yet.
J-O-K-E. BFFs.


FUN DAY! :)


The Chalet! :D oh god look at the way I twist.


At Australia. I miss it there.
Retarded spectacles.

Sorry no time put more pics, going bro's party now.
byebye all, hope you all enjoyed the GOOD OL' DAYS.
And hope it brings back some nostalgic, grossed-out, or happy feelings.
HAHAHA.

Pom Pom time!

No comments: