Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Its funny how my views on Love changes overnight. I never thought that I could actually fall in love again. Okay, I shall confess. I got hurt by love before when I was 14 years old okay! (so sad but true..) So after that, I was convinced that even if you really loved someone deeply from the bottom of your heart, they will still leave you and move on. Therefore, I didn't really trust Love ever again. Of course, I spent 2 years loving someone silently(LOSER,JOEI IS A LOSER), watching him switch gfs, seeing him smile and peeping at him together with my BFFs, of cos they had someone else to peep at. Those days were fun! x100. The feeling of being able to love someone is so nice(even though you can never have them)

It hurts, of course knowing you can never have him again but the fact that your heart has someone to miss and yearn for is enough.. So I felt that loving someone doesn't mean you need to HAVE the person. However unfortunately, 2 years zoomed by and he left school. Then, slowly I moved on. I was so happy to move on man! Cos I realised that waiting will bring me nowhere. He will always have a place in my heart though. Then I got new boyfriends, but somehow I just couldn't fall in love again. Its like, it died a horrible death. Even though the new boyfriends treated me nicely and everything, I just couldn't love them back wholeheartedly. I know its super unfair for them but this happens when you learn to protect yourself, when you got hurt before, its only natural you want to shield yourself from those unnecessary hurt again right?

Then I kept complaining to Dajie, Gheeting, Melanie, Sylvia, Purani about my heart being numb and everything.. Nothing seemed to work.

THEN TADAH! Guess who appeared?!?!
GUESS.

YAY! I love him.

Ya lor, so I'm trying to say its better to have loved and get hurt than to never have loved at all. And don't waste your time on anyone who won't waste theirs on you. And true love never ever dies. :) HAHA. And honestly, I agree to this quote alot, "The best way to love someone, is to let them go..If they return, it was meant to be, if they don't, then they were never yours to begin with."

Little shoutouts to my sweethearts♥

Gheeting: ZEEZING, I will always remember the times we spent together. And the fact that we're constantly talking and even some murmurs in the coffin. We are really the kind that go through thick and thin together and YOU will always be my BFF. Promise! :)

Melanie: Menny,(this is her new name everyone.) I've not spoken to you for years but thanks for the kind sms-es asking about my life and all. Thanks. I hope everything is going well for you and __.(Like omg okay both of you) And no worries,we'll meet soon okay. I love you BFF PROMISE too! :)

Purani&Sylvia: My Best Friends also. We went through the toughest storm braving promos exam, midyears, PWs, Common Tests, A'levels, Foodscapades, Adventures from Chinatown to National Museum, ups&downs in ♥(haha). I love you both! Thanks so so so much.

Dyan: Also the Best Friend. Messed up life but I hope everything will be fine soon. Don't get annoyed over loser things or I'll laugh at you. I know its inevitable for you to feel troubled but anything then we go shopshop and everything will be fine! And Kboxing Khaki, and used-to-be clubbing khakis.:( I love you lotssssss!

Ziyan: My Best at MIA Best Friend also! I'm currently still laughing at her for something. HAHA. And also my Kbox partner and used-to-be clubbing partner! I love her cos she very steady one okay. My chinese Emo Song partner as well. Love youuu!

Valerie: I've not seen you for years so if you see this you better do something bout it! HAHA I love you too Melayu friend. :)

Renuka: TIANGGGGGG. Sorry but its really funny, never fail to make me laugh and Renuka is the coolest Indian friend I'll ever have cos she LOVES JAY CHOU! And she even has his songs on her MP3. LOVE YOU.

Priya: FOODMANIAC. Thats why we love her, so skinny but can eat alot! Envious and she even has a food plan on the back of her foolscap! We'll be heading to Komalas soon. weeheeeee. And then Sakae Sushi next. Then Seoul Garden. WOOHOO.

Annitha: Hello Econs partner. We rely on each other for survival during econs. :) Very funny and we're always laughing at nonsensical things. She's anti social in a very sociable kinda way. And I love her cos I'll die without her during Econs.

Dajie&Rachel: YEARS since I've seen you both. Hope both of you are fine and I miss you both like crazy. We need some updates soooooon! I love you both as well! I'm sorry Dajie for being unable to meet you that time, was super busy. Promise to meet up soon okay.

Jeffrey: hello korkor, everything will be okay one, don't emo ah. And Love is a very Patient thing. So be patient okay! Your honey mustard dunno what potato chips is at my house and thanks for always letting me eat your kuay chap. :) HUAT AH!

Elvin: weeeheee boyfriend :) I you. It was our 2nd month 5 days ago & please remember I'll always love you. Hugs and Kisses.



And to my sweet Kacang in Heaven, I'll always love you. ♥ You are the sweetest thing alive, and I'll never ever forget you! Love you my soft soft Kacang. I hope you're happy and please never forget me me okay.

No comments: