Friday, February 22, 2008

Sometimes all I wanna do is die ah!!!!!!

@%#&!$#@ !!

Firstly, thanks Menny for sms-ing me so early in the morning asking how am I doing. I'm doing fine thanks. Hope all is well for you too.

Secondly, talked to Gheeting today. Some pure happyness. Little updates like that totally cheered me up. Heh heh.

Thirdly, I had fun in school today. Well, all I did was sleep but it was still fun. I kept covering my face cos I didn't want anyone to see me without specs. I swear I look nonsensical without my specs. Plsplspls let my new specs arrive soooon.

Fourthly, received news that I need to wear school uniform to go what Old Choa Chu Kang road for some shit. Its fucking early! Have to reach CCK station at like, 8.20am.. Why am I always suffering.. =/ Then still have to bring IC .... HAHAHA. Luckily all my favourite friends will be going ah, if not I'll die.

Fifthly, I wanna die.

Sixthly, I really wanna die.

Seventhly, I miss Kacang and I need to see her now now now now now now.

Eightly, I am feeling so miserable. Its killing me slowly but surely. Hope its just a menses kinda thing that will go away once my menses ends.

Ninthly, I hope darling Ziyan will be fine soon. I can actually feel her sadness... :( I feel so bad now cos I keep asking her not to be a loser and to stop crying, but ya, its inevitable to feel heartbroken and sad, but life still has to go on, and the fact that you have so many....... friends around you. hahaha. Smile la!

Tenthly, I have a date next Friday!!!!!!! Its a promise date! Happpyness. Cannot wait. Lalalalalalalalalalalala. Eat some yummy food. Thats just what I need cos I'm not feeling too good these days.

^____^ _\/_ kawaii nehhxXxx?

GTG now, buaiizxzxz.

No comments: