Friday, February 15, 2008

Oh.. so its Valentines day yesterday. NOT THAT I DON'T KNOW! I mean, WE(Purani, Anittha, Priya, Renuka and Rosh) spent the whole bloody day looking at loserish couples TAKING FLOWERS WHERVER THEY GO!!!!!!! DRESSING UP LIKE THEY GOING FOR PROM LIDAT !!!!!!! WEARING RETARDED SAME CLOTHES (wtf seriously) !!!! FACES LOOKING LIKE THEY TOTALLY JUST FELL IN LOVE !!!! AND LOOKING LIKE IT IS ACTUALLY VALENTINES DAY!! oh wait, it IS actually Valentines Day.

Well, you see. I'm not having sour grapes. I have my own true love too. But I really used to think that Valentines Day IS actually a superbly special day. I've never thought that it was "overrated", "boring", or "just-another-day". To me, its RECEIVE MANY PRESENTS DAY! Okay, and spend it with your love ones day? However, unfortunately, most of the people around me were sceptical about Vday. Then I suddenly realised, ya hor, actually is no big deal leh. Purani even said, "When you love someone, everyday is a special day!" MAKES SENSE LOR! Therefore, my boyfriend should buy me gifts everyday, (HAHAHHA!)

Ya.. and I love last year's Vday. I had many presents. This year, all of you very interested what Elvin getting for me right? He got me 2 stink bombs with a handmade instruction manual on how to use it.

KUA KUA KUA....

He claims I have a bigger cooler pressie coming out though. WEEHEE.

And....

I am looking forward to it.

Alright, its sucha busy day for me today.
firstly, Papa (not my Daddy,my Papa) had a heartattack and is admitted to TanTockSeng hospital.
secondly, sylvia piercing her tongue and I really should go and see.
thirdly, Dyan and Ziyan are up for a Kbox session and I REALLY NEED TO GO.

I think I might just go to the hospital really.
I love him, please please let nothing happen to him!!

AND COMMON TESTS ARE OVERRRRRRRRRRRRR.
FUCK FUCK FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU.

I feel like running away and finding Kacang. :)
Really, not kidding.

No comments: