Monday, February 25, 2008

Hello how was your weekend? Mine was pretty good, rather eventful cos I finally got my ass down to do my spectacles. Thanks for picking me to Yishun then to Toa Payoh, thanks x 10000. It was very much appreciated and thanks. My Saturday was spent with Riri the bunny-looking doggy, and then at ___'s house and my younger brother's birthday celebration at some pub named Gossip. Gossip is a place filled with.....gangsters and ya, I drank a cup of Chivas with coke. Coolness. No puking, I'm a winner. Saw my Ronald korkor there and it was so fun. I love the company there, Happy Birthday Jaron Tan Jie Jun. I hope you stop beingan ah beng and please stop looking so mature that everyone thinks you are my OLDER brother. You are only 15, and I am already 18+++++. Then Sunday was K-Lunch day and make my spectacles day, and a movie day and it was family dinner day. Some yummy food and I ate alot, and I had fun. So that sums up my weekend. WeeheeWoohoo.

A very big surprise! I actually went to school today! HAHAHA. Happy right happy right happy right?? Its been a longggg time since I attended a Monday lesson, (looks at Dyan&Ziyan too). I must go to school for 5 days !!!!!! MUST!!!!! Resolution for this week is to complete a week. hahaha.

Oh my bloody mother fucking god. I just felt some tremors. Scary-ness.

Sleeping time.

I love all of you.

No comments: