Sunday, February 17, 2008


Perfect shot, (in my opinion).. HAHA.
Enough for Jay's fan to go crazy, I hope.


Gheeting's favourite. (cos hes smiling)
Then she'll exclaim: "Oh look, hes smiling leh!" (each and every time he smiles)
And she will give the look of the 10-orgasms-per-second face.
And she will look like she might just die of happiness just by seeing him smile.
Then I'll say, "he rarely smile one meh?"
Then she will not reply me and ignore me and continue giving that blissful look of just seeing him smile. And she has this secret fantasy of Zhou Jie Lun actually becoming her boyfriend.. Well, that will happen soon, just keep believing baby. :) (Imagine him having sex with you, OMFG) Okay. shes dying of multiple orgasms now. Oh fuck. I can actually imagine her squeezing pple(if theres anyone beside her) and going, "ZhouJieLun so handsome right, look at his eyes, look at his this-and-that". And we'll nod and give her a smile. :D HAHAHA.


But I've to actually admit his concert was godly. Like way godly than godly.
It was the world's fantastic-iest concert! My first & only concert I've been to.
And I'm glad it was worth the exuberant price.


To prove the concert's godliness, LOOK! Even a teacher, BennyLim. YES EVERYONE, its him. He actually stood up for JayChou. COOL RIGHT? Yes, he sat right in front of us. How funny.


Singing Qian Li Zhi Wai. Handsome.


We were very early. And we somehow got the best view. Right in front. WOOHOO.


Yes, we really ♥ you JAY.
That would be Hazel, Gheeting & Me.
My huge hand is over at Elvin's house and he is not gonna return it to me.


Here are some overdue pics of Jay Chou's concert.
:) I hope you enjoyed it Renuka.
And..
I had fun with you that night BFF.
Lotsa love for all of you!

No comments: