Monday, February 18, 2008

I had lotsa fun today.
:) Thanks.

I'm bored, I've nothing to blog about. I shall do something.
I shall blog like a loser. :) Dedicated to Gheeting & Menny.

So my name is probably like, j0eii pWiink sTorbeLii pWiincess. What an extremely kawaii name for someone abnormal. Or you may call me xiiao pwiincess. okiies?

So here goes a normal blog entry:

haiis todae damn siian 1/2 norhhs. todae miie wake up late dens go skool gort caught, nabehh norhhs. dens mrs ang caught miie fer moii skirt, say berii short, dens send miie home. cheebye lorrhs, ib ii noe kannah send home, ii wun go skool de lorhhs. sho ii meet up wiib moii laopors- xiiao ghee & xiiao nana. they giib me a pack ob viceroy menthol. lurbbe them worhhs! dens we keep smoke, dens we met up wiib taizi, xiiao thiis, xiiao that, ah this, ah that. dens we go slackk at future park deres. sho fun norhhs, they sho farnii lorhs, lurbbe them 184. dens miie, xiiaotiing & xiiaoNA is jiiemeiiqiingshenns ferebba. kekes. we cam-whored alot. dens we all want go eat but all no moneyy, siians. always no moneyy de. hahas. dens we go Mac take free water lorhs. dens we saw a gurll berii the xialan sho we decided to beat her up. she beri the guailan norhs, go farkk e spiider lahss! kaniina.

haiis, ii lurbbe hiim alort, but he lykk heck care heck care miie liidat. diis ish called silent lurbe ba? ii will wait fer him de. cos we last tym tgt den we patch back den we break again. 08122007. our faiwytale started. 10122007 our faiwytale ended. although onlii 2 days, moii lurbe fer euu will neber end. and tuu that charbo who keep flirt wiib hiim and even sarkk his c0ck, euu better be careful ahhs, or miie and my siistaz jiiemeiis go tiiao zuii piiang wiib euu ah.

okiies, siians, tomolo niid go court cos i POON GUM den giib teacher catch. ib ii go gerrs home, euu all mus miish miie okiies. remember, iim XIIAO PWINNCESSSSSSS.

KNNBCCB.
I took years to type those.
And this is only what happens for 1 day of my Xiiao Pwiincess life.
This will be the first time I post.
Such posts will appear ONLY if I'm bored and have nothing to blog about.

**Sorry to Purani,Renuka,Annitha,Priya,Valerie cos this is what happens in a typical mungen lifestyle. Ask me if you all need explanations. HAHAHA.*

Love you all! Byebye!

No comments: