Saturday, February 09, 2008

Very very bad post on someone, I'm sorry I've to do this but I need to get it off my chest. After this post, I'll never talk about it again. Promise.

You know how some pple say we should always move on in life, and fuck the past and IGNORE what happened in the past before.. IF ONLY things were so easy right. Some things how to forget? Although ya, I have a tendency to forget unhappy things that happened to ME, but I can't forget things that happen to pple. Its so irritating and its so affecting me so badly. (wait, I'm not the only one affected okay, everyone also agrees that they will be super affected if they know about such unnecessary news okay..)

ARGH. I am so affected, still. Joei the loser CANNOT MOVE ON. I need to move on. I am better than her. At least she give pple slap before(haha), at least I don't have. And.. yea, at least I don't sleep around and give pple a ______. And lastly, at least I'm not as loose as her and she is quite insignificant in my life. Oh my goodness, I can't believe she actually stepped into my house before, I need to sterilise my house LIKE NOW. AAAAAAAAAAA.

My weekly resolution:
- Always think that you're better than her and shes worthless and pls kindly ignore what happened and pls kindly move on and pls kindly stop being affected.
:(

Quote Dyan & Ziyan & Sylvia during last year's Chinese lesson....
"The EX is a VERY powerful thing.."

And I agree to this statement now. Hmmm. Imagine me being a very powerful thing to some other pple. Whahahah, interesting. Well, actually, I AM actually a powerful thing to some pple. YAY!! Cheap thrills. Sigh.......

Love is sucha tiring & complicated thing. Right Dyan & Ziyan? RIGHT?

Gheeting and her KNIGHT, Mel and her __. *Envious.

Joei & Elvin - see how nice it sounds too. :)

Sometimes there's just one thing left to say...

No comments: