Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Priya!
:) Your Vodka in school today was gooooooood.
Hahahahahaa. I love youuuuu.
P.S. Please eat your tequila worm lolly soon.

Last night was the baddest night in my life.
I hated yesterday night.
My pimple is getting bigger cos lack of sleep. CB.
I wish nothing like yesterday night is gonna happen again.

I just got a new pair of contacts from my cousin.
Hope my new spectacles arrive sooon so I don't have to wear it.
Yippee.

I'm reading BluePeach's LJ and I'm laughing my blooooody ass off.
Joke....

I was sleeping my way through lessons today. :)
Fun. I hope tomorrow would be funner though.

*MY mummy going Maldives tomorrow, sorry I keep lamenting bout it, but I cannot help it..... I wanna gooooooooo. Cheeeeebye. They got free spa and free meals, and free accomodation at one of the best hotels there. :( Sobsob. I wanna go ! FUCK!

I saw dearest Sandra on my way to town today!
HAHAHA! So cool right.

Don't worry someone, you will never ever see your name in my blog ever again, and I'll never talk to anyone about you again. Just in case you think I'm degrading you, (never had that intention though). But ya lor, I rather be on the safe side. And I shall never talk to any guys ever again. Byebye everyone.

I miss Kacang alot..............
I always miss Kacang exceptionally lot when I'm feeling down..
I mean, I used to have Kacang to talk to.
Some pure sadness going on.
Sigh.....

No comments: