Monday, February 11, 2008

:( :( :( :( :( Tsunami of Sad faces :( :( :( :( :(

A sad news to share.

Joei's weekly resolution*updated!*
- Not to get Elvin to pick me up EVER AGAIN. Really. I don't care even if a parang is at my breast or vagina, I am refusing any rides from my own boyfriend. BECAUSE HE THINKS I ONLY TREAT HIM GOOD WHEN I WANT HIM TO PICK ME UP!!

Tell me everyone, do I treat Elvin nicely only when I want him to pick me up? Or do you pple think I treat him nicely all the time?

:( Unjustice of the world...... Seriously. How can Elvin actually think I treat him not nicely? Strange, isn't it? Yea, so conclusion is Elvin thinks I treats him nicely when I need something from him.. so logically speaking, he means that I treats him badly when I don't need anything........... So now............. I treats him badly.

SWEEEPING STATEMENT OF THE CENTURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NBCB x 100000000000000

Oh cool, I'm so distracted now. I'm looking at cupcakes online... yumyum.

Forget it, I shall stop blogging now. And please remind me not to get Elvin to pick me up, thanks very much. I shall be my Private Transport girl again! :) I don't wish to get a helmet with the word Princess already! HUMPF!

And for example, if I'm going somewhere together with you, like maybe town, I'll take the MRT, and you'll take your bike and I'll see you in town! :)

And if we wanna go somewhere else, like maybe meet some pple or anything, I'll take the MRT and you'll take your bike. And when its late and its time to get home, I'll take the cab. OR I'LL WALK HOME! :D

I'm being sucha REASONABLE girlfriend. I ♥ myself. I am so proud of myself for being so reasonable and thoughtful to my boyfriend. I am actually sparing a thought for someone, (for the first time!) WOW! Achievement of the century!

YAY! Joei is a big girl liao.

No comments: