Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Very tiring day in school, Dyan slept like a log in Malay lessons. I slept but was feeling cold. Sylvia did her Econs homework. Funny part was sneaking out, hahahahaa, one by one with the bags already outside. A big joke, but it was super funny. Very cold day but still very fun.
:) I wrote a letter to BluePeach during Econs.

Haircut tomorrow with my darling pretty friend who will TRY not to be a loser anymore. The haircut damn shiok one leh, got massage all those. SONG BO!? (Renukaaa, I'm not an ah beng haha.)

Had dinner with my godmummy and family. I saw Riri again today! Soooo cuteeee. Bought many toys for it & a new bed too. I missss it soooo much. Ate Gelare with Ronald korkor, Charlene jiejie & someone. Very yummy, Tuesday got half price, very happy.

I had a good talk with him at night. I like having good talks with him, it makes me feel super relaxed and happy. He promised me some stuffs. Like pure promise kinda thing, so... if he happens to break the promises, then can only blame it on myself for being naive and gullible for choosing to trust him so completely right? Hahaha. PLEASE try not to give empty promises okay.

Sigh.
Life is a bitch.

I miss you alot. Like a-fucking-cheebye-lot.
I wanna be able to see you 25 hours 8 days a week.
But this wouldn't be a good idea, cos it would make parting with you only more difficult.
WHY AM I TALKING LIKE THAT!!!!
FUCKING GROSSSSS!!!!
FUCK OFF JOEI TAN.

BYEBYE!
I'm convinced I've become a looney cos I miss someone too much.

No comments: