Wednesday, February 27, 2008


Coolness.


More coolness.


Gayness. + 2 coolness.

The spongebob so gay & retarded right! HAHAHA. Elvin Si totally gave me a huge surprise today. WOOHOO. Red bike is like nice. The red colour is like some niceness and with a tinge of shimmering effect. I am blabbering nonsense cos I am very excited. Then still got MY name, (ya i only care about MY name).. both our names soooo nice. :) And RED colour!!! OMG. So nice lor. Love it! YAY! I love you I love you I love you! I know we are very gay but who cares. More clearer pics and more new modifications will be up soon. Stay tuned. HAHAHA. Elvin has decided to do alot more random modifications and he claims we will have cool new helmets soon. HAHHA, can't wait!

I talked to BluePeach via sms today. Love BluePeach lotsss!

Happyness! Watched Jumper(HOTNESSSS!). Collect specs. Got lost in some forsaken place. Haircut. See pple do extension. Arnold's Chicken(YUMMYNESS!). Go change the bike seat to Red colour and add words to it. What a very happy day.

What will you do if you see your boyfriend/girlfriend with another girl/boy? Will you walk over or walk away? Question to think about. Me and my girlfriends are constantly talking about it. HAHAHA.

No comments: