Friday, February 29, 2008

I shall blog, I shall not be selfish. I shall allow you pple to have some entertainment. HOWEVER, unfortunately, happy joei is upset. So..... quotes for the healing heart. HAHAH. Mainly for my darling Ziyan & Melanie & Gheeting & Dyan & others who are feeling not quite happy at the moment.

"You don't know how hard it is to get over you when every time I see you my heart begins to smile."

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met

Sometimes you don't realize how much you care for someone until they stop caring for you

It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does

"I've never had feelings this strong for someone in my whole life, and probably never will. And the fact that I just have to walk away from it hurts me more than you will ever know."

"Giving someone all your love is not an assurance that they'll love you back."

The hardest thing I'll ever do is walk away still loving you.

"To continue loving somebody even though there's no chance of that love ever thriving - that's romance."

I didn't realize how much I loved him until he was standing there and he wasn't mine any more.

I can't talk to you anymore. It's not that I'm mad at you, it's just that whenever I talk to you, I realize how much I love you. And when I realize how much I love you, I also realize that we can never be together. Which just makes me love you more. (this is so sad.......sobsobsob)

The worst feeling in the world is to love and hate a person all in the same second.

Why is it that we torture ourselves with love? We hope and wish for that special someone for so long, and it hurts so much to see them love someone else. When we finally get the person of our dreams, they leave sooner or later, gone from your life like a feather floating away in the wind, never to be seen again. We cry endlessly for many nights, remembering their smiles, their kind words, their warm embrace. You can't help but feel joy when you think of their sweet kisses or that special feeling you get whenever you see them. You dream of them and wake up smiling, until you realize it was only a dream and the closest thing you have to that person are the memories and times you shared, that made it all worthwhile. I guess that's why we torture ourselves with love.

**

Enjoy.
Sorry & a big Thanks to my my dearest sweet frens who were making me laugh and hitting me in a very painful way when I was stoning/zonking out today. I love you all. I am very upset, but anyway, fuck it. I miss Kacang, I wanna see her and feel her and talk to her. I wish I can escape to some island and spend the rest of my life there in isolation. Maybe I should pop in a few Panadol Heartache, Panadol Forget, Panadol Denial or Panadol unaffected (hahah dyan these are so funny). Maybe I should sleep and wish I can sleep forever. Maybe.................sometimes ignorance is bliss. I mean it. Ignorance is bliss.

No comments: