Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I had the worst day in school today. First time that "thing" ever happened to me. :( Embarrassing and I died and I was so uncomfy throughout the whole day. Everyone was like laughing at me. But thanks to those who helped! So nice of you all. And those who attempted to help... Like Deepak. Hahaahaa.

Anyway and I had the worst day at home today. I was showering and I decided to clean my spectacles and it bloody broke. Yes like into 2 pieces. I'm wearing contacts now but its gross and I want my new specs soon, which means I need to go town immediately after school tomorrow. And its gonna be a very rush day for me tomorrow. AAAAAAA.

Anyway, I love you - the one beside me now.

First day of menses - that explains why I "fa pi qi" on Elvin yesterday and the sudden pimply outbreaks.

No comments: