Tuesday, February 19, 2008

This posts marks my 500th post. Hahaha. 500 is ALOT okay. I think I blog too excessively already. And now, take a look at my tag board. Theres some coolness between the convo between Edwin and Gheeting. Hahahaha. And everyone is pleased with xiiao pwiincess right? Do you all love A-day-in-the-life-of-XIIAO PWIINCESS? :) Hahaha. Anittha, my friend Gheeting thinks the faiwytale part is quite funny too. Thanks everyone for the support. HUGS & KISSES! When I free then I blog like a loser again okay.

Today was the happiest day of my life. :) Like yipppee yay yay.
Priya helped me henna Elvin and Joei in tamil !
And Purani helped me henna Joei loves Elvin !
WEEE. I'm way too easily contented. Bad.
And we had kopi roti after school, niceness.
And went home early and got everything done.
Happy-ness.

Contented with my life. :) Have everything I want. Have all the amusements I want in life (looks at my tagboard and laughs). Have the world's funniest and perfect friends. Have the love of my life. Have wonderful parents. I love things the way it is now. Yipeee-ness.

No comments: