Sunday, February 10, 2008

Back from Dyan's party, it was fab! The food was yummy and the company was great! :) YAY and Elvin came to pick me up! woohoo I love Elvin. However feeling quite bad about it, I shall not ask him to pick me up for the next 12 days. Cos he needs to liondance everyday and hes gonna be super tired and I shall be a nice girlfriend and not disturb him. So please get lots of rest and erm, be careful on the road. I shall see you once you are not so tired. And, I'll miss you alot alot alot during this period! :(

Me: How can I ever go to sleep without seeing your smile ....
Elvin: You don't talk cock la, you'll still sleep like a pig lor.
Me: ...speeechlessss...

I love you boyfriend.
Pleasepleaseplease don't tire yourself out okay.
And don't fall sick like me okay.


Happy advanced birthday to dyan darling here, (in case i don't get a chance to blog on the 13th..) I love you and I hope everything goes well for you !) Hugs & Kissessss.

No comments: