Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hello all !

Didn't turn up for the CCK thingy. Sorry guys! Love you all sorry!

Saw Riri the rabbit today! Ooops, I meant Riri the doggy. Riri really looks like a bunny, by the way. The way its ear flaps and everything, Riri is so blooooody fucking cheeebye cuteeee. I cannot stand it anymore, I shall kill it the next time I see it cos its soooooo cuteeeeee. Oh my god.

Its my brother's birthday tomorrow and I am supposed to go to his party tonight. He siao one lor, hes like only 15 and he wanna go to a pub. WTF. Aiya his birthday he decide la.

Awww. Missed an art film together with Sandra and Purani! :( cos no more tickets.
Please ask me along again the next time, would love to go. Spanish Art film somemore.
COOOL.

Found out that Gheeting and Mennny baked cupcakes without meeeee. >=(
Annoying ! cos the conclusion they came up with was "cos joei always with blahblah one mah.."
ASSUME SOMEMOREEEEE!! ASSSSUMEEEE SOMEMOREEE LAAAA!!!
CHEEEBYEEEEE.
Annoyed. Humpf. I shall not friend them anymore!!
Oh, Gheeting said she would bake fresh batches for me.... with delicious icing.....
HUMPFFFF!!! >=(((((((((
s0bbiiesxz. angwiieeeee.

I am sleeeepy. My head hurts. Looking thru old pictures.
I look loserish, as always.
Everyone hates me (YES EVERYONE ESPECIALLY GHEETING &MENNY)
Ya lor. everyone hates me.

No comments: